Friday, September 25, 2009

LOL.

Loook which nerd's in the house?!Fresh from the oven!
In case u cant recognize who he is, he is my wonderfullest FBIL! :) HAHA.
Forgive the wu liao ness kk!
Its just one of those jokes to keep u awake at this hour of the day when u have simply nth to do but just bum around! XD

BTW Dealing session today was a blast!
We manage to raise $349,891,656.15 2 hours before the session ended! :) Target reached! XD
Had lots of fun laughing at the dealings! HAHA. Thank God its the last session this sem! :)

Cooperation J

Ahhh my health's screwed! :( Havent been feeling well recently.. :( :(
I cant be bothered putting up with it anymore! Have to bring medicine into the picture soon. :(
On top of that~ My bones are cracking n my muscles are aching!
Just spring cleaned the whole house tonite to welcome THE special one tomorrow! XD
My back hurts so badly now. Urghhh.
Its 2:19am! 6 hours of sleep and off i go to the airport!
Weeeeeeee! :)

The wonders of prunes. Impressive. :s

2.19am

No comments: