1. Sort them into Assets, Liabilities n Owner's Equity.
2. Sort them further into Current Assets, Non current Assets n bla bla bla.
3. Write them down in the vertical format balance sheet.
4. Oh no. U feel like peeing! n u are so tempted to check out those msn msg in front of u.
5. U ignore the peeing feeling n tell ur fellow frens to give u a minute.
6. Then u input the figures into the balance sheet.
7. Then u grab ur calculator while ur pee is oozing out of ur bladder.
8. Ur hands are numb n shivering because 1. its cold outside 2. Ur sis turned on the air cond coz its hot upstairs. 3. Ur bladder is bursting
9. U finally start pressing the calculator with ur numb hands.
10. U calculated the Total Assets n the ending balance BUT its UNBALANCED.
11. U start cursing n cursing because 1. the sheeet is unbalanced. 2. the people talking loudly outside the streets think their grandfather owns the street!
12. While cursing n trying to concentrate, u return to the top n check all over again!
12. N FINALLY u got it balanced n rush to the toilet! >.<
I m going to make sure I go to the toilet b4 i start a balance sheet! >.<
Accounting can seriously cause stones in ur bladder wei! LOL.
N the stupid ppl outside are so inconsiderate! Its almost 2am n u are shouting n yelling outside the streets?! Darn u!
No offence. But accounting is irritating n annoying n full of theories!
Gahhhh. Thank goodness I dun take acc as a degree!
I salute acc degree students!! That includes u, Kylie chin! LOL. =))
But the feeling of getting the balance sheet balanced is so fulfilling! Sighh. Conflicts. >.<