Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its st paddy's! =)

Yup yup today's apparently st. paddy's day~ =)
Wadeva it means~
According to Jon, this nite is when everybody gets drunk n all in clubs~ =)
Sounds damn good yea? 
Too bad I dun hv drinking buddies here~ 
So yeaa. I am stuck at home. With stacks of notes n assignments accompanying me. T.T

So so so how's life treating all of u so far? =)
Life's treating me okay so far~ Quite good I should say~ 
I am starting to enjoy the life here~ At least i am not out there loitering around but at home mugging cooking n washing dishes! Tat's good news for mummy yea? =)

Ummm. I'll talk abt more of my new companies here later on~ 
After i get the courage to take pictures with them! 
Lol. =)

I am looking forward to this friday eilene tan!!
Glen n ballarat~~ I am coming!! =)) Ngek ngek ngek! ^^
But b4 tat, I'll hv to be studying really hard n working on my assignments everyday coz there will be test n due dates for week 4, which is next week! OMG! Time is passing so so so fast! =)
So deariee~ u better make sure i am studying! =) Lalalala!~

No comments: