Monday, March 9, 2009

Short note.

Yer yer yer. I dunno wad to write. 
Nth much to talk abt my life recently actually. 
Hang out. Mugging. Studying. Eating. Thinking. Missing. Chatting. facebooking.
Hmmm wad else do i do? 
oh yea, n slacking. >.<
But I m really happie with the fact that Eilene Tan comes down during the weekends, or maybe I'll travel up! =) hahaha. 

There was a mild earthquake here in Melbourne on friday! 
Thank goodness I din feel it! Tambah lagi i was out when the earthquake alert was up! 
Phewww Tat was so super close! >.< 
May Melbourne be a piece. Please dun tear apart. T.T

If u ask me how I hv been coping, 
I wud tell u wad eilene just told me~ 
I am tired n lazy of complaining n ranting abt the life here~
It wudnt do any good anyways~ 
So yea. Since classes hv officially commenced, *thank god*
I am keeping myself busy by studying *yes studying*, working on tut works n watching some really old dvd shows! 
This is the recent show I am hooked up to that has made me spend one whole day on accounting n I am still not done with it YET! Gahh. 
But this is a good show! =) Damn funny! Lalalala. 

9.26pm
9.3.09

No comments: