Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When home turns into a hotel.

You know how people say the house turns into a hotel?
I feel it now and then, once in a while.
After a long day of work, I just need to shut up and rest well.
I haven't been talking much in this house because I don't see the need to talk.
Because they don't listen, they just hear for the sake of hearing.

Its very demoralizing when you find out that they don't trust you, and they don't care.
I finally understood how kids turn rebellious now and then and get themselves into trouble when they want attention.
I dont like it when you say, "just let her be"..
And I dont like it when you point at me and say, "there, she's the one you should be scolding"

Seriously, wtf.

2 comments:

Adele said...

So you're the notty one in the family eh!

LOL.

Cheer up. I sometimes find myself in such situations. ignore lah. =D

Joanne said...

URGHH I NEED TO SPILL. damnit damnit damnit. I wanna go back! :(