Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today.

Woke up.

Sleepy mode.

Bathe.

Late for class.

Sat thru an hour class.

Needed a dose of caffeine.

Had 2-hrs coffee talk with Aunty Suat.

Worked on the last bits of my assignment.

IVG Meeting.

Continue assignment.

Dinner.

Submit assignment.

End.

====

Dear Diary,

IVG
One week left to IVG! So glad registrations closed, same goes to sponsorship applications! What I've learnt in this committee? I'll let you know. For now, I've gotta admit that I was, and still am, and never will be goood at meetings. Seriously. Because words come to me so fast that I hardly think. I seriously need to cut that down and start making use of those brains.

AIESEC
I'm going to be incharged of AIESEC LCMs sooon! Loooking forward! :D Dangggg. I missed Statecon. I can picture the AIESECers having the time of their life there right now :( I hope tmr's amazing race will make up to my absence in State con.! Fingers crossed for good weather :)

Uni
Submitted my 2000 words assignment tonite! :D One burden off the shoulder! *it was nvr a burden actually! just wanna make it sound big :)* heeeheee. My brains are empty. What have I been doing this whole mid sem break man! :s To do 4 years or not to do years? I still cannot decide! :s

Table Tennis
I've skipped many many many tt sessions in Uni! Sorry partner! :p Will make it up sooon! Played 2 1/2 hours of TT this wed! Will play again on sunday! Muscle aching everywhere but I feel gooooood! :p yay!

No comments: