Monday, November 30, 2009

ALMOST. :s

Woww its been 6 months since the last time i yelled so loud.
6 months ago i yelled with JOY, today i yelled because i was PISSED.
and so you know, today is such a happie + sad day.

Today is RESULTS DAY.
Guess how much sleepless night has struck me because of this.@.@
Went to bed at 1am ytd all armored for results release at 6.30am this morning.
Woke up 3 times in between to find out that my computer crashed at 6!
CPR it and it came alive again! :p thank God.

Played a round of Ravenhearst and TADA it was DOOMS hour!
I think my heart almost died!
Just so u know, my transcript looks UGLY. :(
2 effing marks to a pretty transcript. urghh.
But if u rmb my vow: "I will not pursue Juris Doctor-Law after my degree IF i dont get a DISTINCTION for my COMMERCIAL LAW this sem." -17.7.09"
My JD n my honours option r still kept open! yay! :p

Went to Impiana KLCC for one whole day of conference on Financial Politics today.
Great experience n exposure! :p
Oh n my big mouth dad has put words in my mouth and got me to work for TI-Msia for free.
I am not complaining, just not mentally prepared YET.

Forgive me for the awkward blogging style today.
Just in the right mood for this stylo milo post. =)

n yeahh thank you.

2 comments:

JaneCJX said...

lol, I finished the game The Return of Ravenhearst loh. Having heavy headache after that game.

Adele said...

yeah. was wondering what in the world was wrong with your blogging. HAHAHA. suddenly wondered if you were joanne lee.