Saturday, December 5, 2009

Politics.

I'm seriously stuffed with politics.
Have been working in TI-M for a week already, submitted a report and moving on to the next research! :) Something related to my econs field n politics n sth i got too overly excited abt.
Newayzz. I dunno y but i feel like i'm stranded with politics.
  • Research on corruption= POLITICS..
  • 2 days ago i got an email from RMIT regarding an elective subject called the "Advanced Australian POLITICS" that i can choose. Double NO no.
  • This morning my uncle sent me an email abt a how they think a politician is corrupted= POLITICS.

Politics know me but I dont know politics. Triple sigh. =.=
Been working on my research for 2 days d and I'm not getting anywhere! :(
But i must say that I have wonderful colleagues!:)

On a side note, today is MY day because i got sth i've almost gave up waiting AND i got the car for tonite. Its funny how sprinting on roads can get minds off stuff. Awesomeness! :)

2 comments:

Adele said...

gonna tell your mommy you've been sprinting! XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.