Saturday, December 26, 2009

http://i-m-home.blogspot.com/

*If you are feeling really at the top of ur mood now, please dont read this post. Dont wanna spoil ur mood.:) Read at ur own risk if you choose to read on peeps!=) dont judge k. Merry xmas!:)*

Had a pretty bad xmas this year.
Xmas lunch at Aunty Rani's house and the parents n I went to shop for a karaoke set.
A new 42" TV, BIG gigantic speakers, with sound woofers n wireless mic and all those crap=RM14k.
Well, thinking that it will be a very wonderful xmas present for boxing day tmr, the parents said that there will be no more trip to Egypt after paying the bills.
WOW, so how is that wonderful?
I dont see how does trading my trip to Egypt or some wadeva crap place in this world is worth a stupid karaoke set that i foresee, will be hardly use knowing that the parents are "heat-heat-chicken-shit" people. =.=
Urgh. Anyways its all good now, generated enough endorphins to cover up the feelings. and with a lil use of your eyes n advice. =)

N yeah, my day started off kinda screwed up because of some crapo ytd.
My whole day today was kinda ruined due to unforeseeable reasons.
My awesome present for xmas this year is = Anger Management.
The art of managing anger is yet to be learnt.
I reckon I am not handling it properly because eating up all my anger is making me cry. T.T
But hey, I'm a newbie in this whole anger management thing.
I'm gonna learn to manage it and I'm glad i noticed the importance of this art. unlike some ppl. -.-

Ok enough ranting,
Merry Christmas Peeps! :)


i hope u are still at the top of ur mood peeps. =)
xoxo.

No comments: