Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm alive! :)

Took a week off from work and went to awesome Singapore! ^-^
Its back to work tmr! Seriously gotta pick up the momentum and get those research skills working and finish up my assignment. ><
Gonna take another day of leave on Tuesday for God-knows-wad reason! ._.
I've got so much to be done this week, so wish me luck! :)



i need happie food to put me tru this tuesday. >"<
havent had ice cream for ages! hint to Adele wong! :) *i know u will read these small prints XD*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really want?

Lets go at 11pm!! =)

i know you'll read this comment. LOL

Joanne said...

HAHA. u got it! i read it~ :)

lol very stuffed with prawns at the moment~ >< Happie food turns into sad food now. XD aiyoh u go study laa. dun wan kacau u! :) BIO GO! ^-^