Friday, June 18, 2010

Hell's near, again.

3 days to my next paper. Doom.
Officially regreting the amount of effort I've put into this coming paper for the past 8 days.
If I could be granted one wish right now, I would want another 8 more days.
Humans just can't get enough, can they?


Oh wells, if I was given a choice, weather to:
  • Sit this paper and just merely pass
  • Study this subject again next sem without any records in my transcrpit
I'll prolly choose the 2nd, after all, what's the point of sitting the paper and passing it, and not understand a thing?
That's not what studying is all about. That's what UNIVERSITY is all about.

Spent another self-declared off day today.
My aunty a.k.a 2nd cousin from Mum's side of the family - Sylvia je je, flew into Melbourne for a bit from Msia. Essence of Msia, yumss. :p
She'll then head off to Canberra and then OFF TO THE STATES to work! wooohoo!
Spent some time catching up with her.  
What's more important than family after all. =) 


今天的我,闷闷不乐。 
一路来,凭着善待他人等于成全自己的理念走了19年。
突然发现,对别人好,其实等于折磨自己。
好辛苦,不过我得坚持自己的理念,继续走下去。
我必须学习怎么把折磨化解成一种推动力。=)
走着瞧吧。

4:20am

1 comment:

Adele said...

hey! JIA YOU FOR NEXT PAPER K!! and yes! understanding is way more important than just passing the subject. hehehe lotsa love!! <3