Sunday, June 27, 2010

FREEDOM!

Hey world! =)
I'm alive and I survived the dreadful exam papers =p
Enjoying the burden-less life atm!
And this is what I've done so far..
June:
23: Vball prac. @ La Trobe Uni + Dinner with Jade @ Crown
24: Had lunch with Loong @ MART 130 + BBQ at my house
25: End of Exam party @ ze ying's + Claudya's 22nd @ crown towers
26: Steamboat Family dinner @ Uncle philip's
27: Shopping with Uncle Philip + Kenny @ DFO + Dinner with Gigi n kee chong @ TGIF + Bubble tea with Samuel, Dya, Darren, Gigi, Kee Chong

 Coming up next month!


July:
1: 2 months! 
2-3: Girls' night with Sylvia and Ling
1-11: Xing's arrival in Melbourne
8-18: Parents in Melbourne
9-11: Falls Creek Ski Trip
12-15: NCG Canby
19: Uni reopens! =(
Ahhh. There u go! Fill those empty slots for me!
Lets catch up whoever's in Melbourne! =)

Signing off,
Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boo i'm not there. you shall not have fun.