Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last day of Hols

Finally have time to slack at home and read blogs after blogs trying to catch up with life of the others.
Parents left ytd, hence the free time today =)
Too bad its the last day of hols today, a.k.a UNI STARTS TMR!
BOOOOHOOOO =(

Havent done much this hols =/
Just pure slack and rest =)
Caught up with a couple of my good ol' buddy in Melbourne from last year which i trully appreciate.

Pictures time!

 Me and Jade @ Crown =)
My very long lost friend from Year 1 :p

 After exams party @ ze yings!
Nvr regretted being part of MASCA <3
I miss the IVG-ians!

Derrick and Me @ French Crepe =)
 My all time buddy tat walks me tru all ups and downs! 

Me and Kenny @ DFO =)
My Osa tat came back from Sydney for a short visit!

Samuel and Me @ one of our coffee session =)
 My good ol' piggie that spills to me and takes my advice into deep consideration!

Vball @ La Trobe Uni
What a happie team!
Finally met up with sylvia! =) N I miss being a vase =p
Ferdi, Jade, Me and Sujana =)
Suppose to be a 6 mentor catch up but guess who pulled out =p 
HAHA. Anyhow, great to catch up with u guys again!

 Xing @ Down Under =)
Oh so nice to have a good ol' buddy to come down for a visit <3

Me and Ka Huey @ Yarra River
My childhood fren =)) love her company!
psst. Wanna see our picture when we were young?
LOL. SEE NO EVIL :p


My parents and KH's parents @ Falls Creek =)
Screw the bad weather =( 

MASCA Vic @ NCG Canberra
Awesome possum! =)
Me and My TT partner @ Msian games =)
Thanks for the hard work dear <3
Masca Vic @ Malaysian Nite!

TT Team @ Malaysian Night =)

A nice full stop to the last day of Canberra =)

There you go- My holidays =)

5:28pm
18.7.10

1 comment:

Adele said...

hey hey! T_T. Didn't get to talk to you much. And the hols are over! I'm so depressed right now LOL!! Looks like you had fun!!! <3

Congrats for tt!! Sorry couldn't find my bat. URGH. i STILL cannot find it. T_T. I don't know where it went. T_T.

Missing ya lots and lots!!!!! MUAXS!!