Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love.

I'm in love with my babe. <3
.
.
.
I can feel ur warmth at this very chilly nite
.
.
.
I wannaa hug and squeeze u tight
.
.
.
I am really thankful to have u by my side.
.
.
.
There u go. Meet my babe.
His name is Mr. Heater n Dino of coz. =)

Today is such a day. =)
#1. I woke up late.
#2. I successfully hop the tram n got to class just in time.
#3. We played a game in accounting tute.
#4. My grp was the winner n our reward was that we cud brag ourselves as "the super group" to other ppl abt it. *lame*
#5. I am blessed with nice and caring uni friends. <3
#6. I rearranged my timetable n I am really happie with it.
#7. I learnt that We shudnt judge a book by its cover! (in a gd way =))

Tmr wil also be THE day because I am going for dinner with THE people. =) hehehe. n i finally get to see claudya tan after such a long time! YAY. XD

No comments: