Sunday, May 31, 2009

To be like you.

Today, mum's turning 5*~~~~ =))
Despite her age n those bumpy roads she made tru, She still looks really really young n pretty!
Thus I shall no mention her age here otherwise u guys may get a heart attack~ lolzz.

BTW.
Happieeee Burfday Mummmy~~~~ <3
Stay young Stay healthy n Stay strong mum!
Miss ya n Love ya. ^0^

Just the other day I saw mum's vid on Youtube in the library~
I really din see my tears coming~
Just when I saw mum's face in Youtube my tears eventually started flowing for God-knows-wad-reason~>"<
I guess tat's wad made me home sick after that~ sighh.

Anyhow! I'm overjoyed!
Mum just booked tickets for herself n Gong gong to come over 10 days b4 me n Nene return home~~~ =)
That will be sometime in the beginning of nov!~
Guess my finals will be over by then~ => hehehe.
See wad I mean by I hv a whole lot of plans ahead of me! =)

Wait for me guys~~~~~ XD
I cant wait to see all of u~~ =))
I cant wait to land my foot on Gold Coast Sepang~~~ *winks*
N of coz I cant wait to taste the authentic food back home all over again! =D
Hehehehehe.

I should really stop making time run faster than it really is~~
Its back to boooks again~~ =(
Study HARD people~! XD
xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hinting for me to bring you to gold coast eh. XD