Monday, June 1, 2009

1st day of winter. =)

There's actually no exact date for winter. =)
But June is like the starting month for the chill to come!
*konon laa. its been cold all these while ok!*
Anyhoww. Docklands welcomed the winter with fireworks! Pretty! XD
View from Neo.

Today was rather hot compared to the past few days! >.<
16 degrees is considered hot here!
Seriously dunno how to survive back in msia~ =(
Miss the heat back home!

Oh BTW.

My sis n I killed a Python on the 1st day of winter. (:
LOLX.

Was browsing some 2008 pics just this evening~ =)
2008 was the time of my life!
My short hair. Taylor's. My brother. My lutz. My prefects. My english gang. My family. My everything!
Everything just seemed to fall into place so nicely!
N everything that happened in 2008 was definitely splendid. XD
Unfortunately we cant turn back time! =(

I nvr regreted having this hair.
n.e.v.e.r.

My family. <3

My oh-so-bonded G11.
We may not be together now but I'm thinking abt u.

AND
I missssssssssssssssssss my bro.
Recalling the times where we will just go out buta buta malam for nth n get scolded at the end of the day~ lolxx.
N random moments at Old Town~ with our coffee lava n milk tea! @.@
Definitely want that back! :(

My english gang. (:

N the Sakais i spent most of my fridays with.

Lutzzz.
By then my hair was down ady. lolx.
9.36pm
1.6.09

1 comment:

Swan.T said...

I think it was the same for many of us. 2008 was truly an awesomely great yr indeed! ;)