Friday, June 26, 2009

Of soft drinks n Coca-colaaa. =)

Oh look who's in the house!
Claudyaaa Tan! =)
Hehehe.
Happpieee 21st Burfdaaayyy girl~~~ XD


Gigi n I went to DFO to grab my white boots ytd n headed straight to the city to meet up with Claudya~ =) THE burfday girl~!
We planned to catch Transformers in the Cinema! *my 1st time*
Hehehe. Trust meee. i think i totally lost touch with watching movies in the cinema~
coz i was apparently watching a thumbs-up movie- TRANSFORMER but but I was falling asleeeep!
Must be the lighting! Dont kill meeee fans of transformer! =)
Movie tix here are made of "receipt" material paper! O.O

Anywayzzz. Its my 1st time watching movie in Aussiee!
Whoaaaa. The cinema was superbly BIGGG.
Twice the size of our BIG cinema in GSC. =)

Overall my 1st experience in Hoyts was good!
Apart from not getting caramel popcorns here.. =(
But I'm not a very big fan of it.. So it doesnt really affect me! XD
Rmb how I used to enjoy sneaking Mcd choc sundae into the cinema back home?!
Apparently we can OPENLY bring food in here! =)

Definitely wanna pay another visit to Hoyts again..
Next time along with my chocolate sundae!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee! XD

Ohh A side note for Looong's fellow brothers n sistas~
He has arrived melbourne safely. =)

I nit to drink.. Tonite shall be it. =)

4.06pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Chocolate sundae! Havent had that in a while!

I used to smuggle Mcflurry. Doesnt melt as fast. XD XD. And McD Fries!!!

hehehehe.

wah. the cinema really huge!! ><