Sunday, June 7, 2009

Productively unproductive.

Did a whole lot of stats questions today.
Manage to cover most of the topics!
I finally felt a lil relieved and gave myself a short break. n my calculator too. @.@
This creature named "exams" really kills. >.<

Then then I printed out all the extra MCQs n practices from the learning hub.
N now i'm all tensed up again. =(
Urghh. Gimme a break man. @.@

BTW went for a lil picnic to chill ytd.
One of my distressing activities. @.@
Just so u know, after that i cudnt really get my head back to my books!
Shud hv went shoppping or sth! lolxx.

Haha. Gigi had left over cheese macaroni n I had excessive left over of fried mee hoon!
So tat makes up to a small picnic i guess. =)

Gigi Eunice JR n Me!

Kkk Nitez peeps!
I'm gonna face my bed time "questions"~ =(

12.28am

No comments: