Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Facebook.

I really seriously obviously doubtlessly need to get my blardy attention off the internet.
N facebook!
"Facebook is the root of procrastination!"
How true is tat?! @.@

oh BTW its footy season in melbourne again! =)
Which means the stadium opposite my apartment will be flooded with people n noise.
hmmm.
Yes ppl. Go watch footy. Dun study! @.@

Hmm. Ants looking people leaving the stadium!
cool eh?

Oh sth to note!
Just read my fren's blog n n n apparently one of RMIT's student got affected by swine flu!
Whoaaa. is that enuf to postpone the exams?!
LOL. U wish! ):

Take care peeps. Swine flu's here. ><
Mwah!

7.38pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go gold coast yourself lah. i shall stay at home.

YOU SWINE FLU THING! HAHAHA.

Joanne said...

lol~ i wish! then i get to be under that "special consideration" list n skip exams! hahahahaha!

TOUCH WOOOD!

Pray for me!!! XD