Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4 months. 1st day.

Woooo another month passed. Month number 4 is finally here!=)
It wasnt tat bad was it?
Still one piece n not breaking!
Hehehe.
I'm gonna see my parents soon!
YAY! <3
But on the other hand everybody is going home.
One point to be emo abt. Sigh. =(

BTW. tOday's 1st day of finals!
Accounting tat is!
End of acct yozz! Congratulate me! =)
Hehehe. N n n i manage to balance my balance sheet!!
YAY! =)
U can imagine me smiling blankly at the paper when i got it balanced!
HAHA. Feels good! XD

1st timer me going for RMIT exams in Albert Park!
Thanks Samuel for taking the tram with me!
Students jam pack in every tram! >.<
But the trams were damn cool~
They actually made announcements saying "Next stop is MSAC where RMIT examinations will be held."
WHOA. Yeng!
Proud to be from RMIT. <3

After the paper went for korean food with Samuel n Evelyn.
Then boohooo. Shopping! >.<
I should feel guilty! *I wan photosss T.T*

Beans everywhere!
2.17am

2 comments:

Keat-Ying said...

oh, u're having exam at MSAC? haha, that's the place i went to play badminton last year. it's quite near, isn't it? i have to go to caulfield racecourse for exam...good luck!

Joanne said...

hahhhaha. MSAC is big! n nice! =] do u still go for badminton? XD lolxx. Monash doesnt hv enough space for exams? haha. omg u gotta wake up so early just to get to the exam hall!

OH btw. Welcome to my blog! din noe u read my blog! hehehe.N good luck for ur exams!! =] Ganbate!!