Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear Daddy.

Its the 3rd Sunday of the month of June! Which means its Fathers' Day!
Happieeee Papa's Day to all Daddys! =)

Dear dad,
Its really hard to say this right in your face,
But but but..
I love you for who u are. *blush*
N thank you for everything. ^^
Every little thing you do for us tat seems so invisible.
Its the reputation you are trying to keep.
Thank you for wearing this shirt to the family lunch today.
Thank you Thank you n Thank you dad.
Thank you for making me feel that u r proud to b our father. =)

I cant wait till my parents finally come. I am already thinking abt Fifteen, Kobe Jones and Flower Drum! *slurps* N of coz the fun we are going to hv in Mt. Buller! =) Just 2 more weeks, I gotta hang in there. Its been 2 days n I must feel thankful to be here. I must stand strong. <3
Sigh. Its been 2 days since i've been going to sleep only when the sun rises.
I cant be having insomia. I cant be.
If only we didn't have to sleep.
24 hours a day will be just about right for human beings. =)

p/s: What do you think about my new blog layout? XD Let me know. =)
5:48am
22.06.09

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the month of JUNE. hahahaha. not july. XD

Joanne said...

OOOPS. living ahead la me!! lolx.thxx 4 tat gurl!