Saturday, May 16, 2009

To my dearest one.

Wishing u a very very Happpieee 2* Birthdayyy! =))
You brought me up when i'm down.
You listen to all my rantings when i'm feeling grumpy.
You dare to wake me up when I'm sleeping.
You do ath that is good for me.
You will always be there for me when the whole world is turning their back on me.
YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY BROTHER.

Don't get me wrong readers. You noe I dun hv a blood related brother.
But i often mention abt my brother in my blog. =)
Hehehe. Excuse me for the confusion. XD
My bro~ a.k.a bro bro~ a.k.a ah gor is a person that i've been looking up to all these while~
Since a very very very long ago!
High sch, prefectorial board n now~ this future lawyer has brought many many impacts to my life! =)
She's one of the reasons for who i am today.
She's more than my brother~ She is part of me~ =)
I know this sounds a lil wrong~
But but i really really really appreciate to have her in my life~ <3

Do u noe y we call each other brothers?!
Does this pic answers ur question?=)

Bro is in UK now studying law~
N i'm over a million miles here in Melbourne studying my business~
Uk and Aussie is just a distance~
Distance wudnt break a strong brotherhood like us~
N I really thank God for allowing us to stay in touch and make things easier for us~
Nothing is breaking n our brotherhood is still strong n counting! <3


I miss my brother really really really really much~~
We practically go tru the same things together everyday tho we are not together~
Those times where we will stick together like play doughs will long to come~
But i know as long as we hang on~ those days will come b4 we know it rite bro?!

Lolxx. see how we can still cam whore tho its like miles and miles away!

Me and my crazy brother.
Brothers forever and ever and ever. <3

I am thankful. Very very thankful. ^0^

7.46pm
16.5.09

2 comments:

jac said...

thankQ bro bro~~~!!!!!!!!!
thankQ so so so muchie~!!!!
me LOVE u like there's no tmr~~!!!!!
=D X> ^.^ X) ^o^ XD =>

thankQ for being there for me too~~~
without u i wud have prolly gone cuckoo long ago~
talking to my pillow or my cupboard~ lol

thanX for listening to my nig naggings n my grr grumblings~ XD

thanX for all the support n encouragement all tis while..
coz i noe very well im a very fan jin person tat requires constant naggings~ hehehehe
thanx bro bro~~~~~
n i stil hope to see u real real real soon~ ^.^

ps - eeekk.. >.< tot i sent u the pic of the red book with my signature on it.... ><

Joanne said...

<3 yaa. ^0^