Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st medic cert.

Got my 1st Medical Certificate today!
Should frame it up maybee. Proudd! =D *fan fan. lol!*
Lectured by dad ytd n mum kept bugging me to see a doc. :(
Poor nene keep texting me to check on me! :) :) I heart my family!

Newayzz, not H1N1 peeps! no worries. :)
Just normal viral flu. @.@
Thank you all for checking on me!
I will get well soon okay! XD

I'm such a failure when it comes to taking care of myself when i fall sick.
I've been so out of my mind recently just thinking abt next thursday. :(
Urghhh. Hard core studying in progress!
But doc ask me to rest n sleep n slack n bum at home this weekend!
Not likely to happen! but the medication is making me so so so so so sleeeepy!
zzzZZZzzz.

Lesson: DONT FALL SICK! Take good care of urselves! all of u! =)

1.13am