Monday, August 24, 2009

Bon Voyage Nat.

To the pwetty babe tat's leaving for Hong Kong tmr..

G11's where we met. More specifically biology lab was where we 1st met! :)
I rmb tat was the 2nd week of college n U were with Huey Ren meeting us for the 1st time in ur whole entire life.
N i tot "Geez y do they look so alike!"
Just so u know, I always got both of u mixed up! Sorryyy my bad! :(

Throughout the year we weren't close.
A couple of hi-byes, teasing each other n outings then comes the full stop to that good o' carefree college life!
Ahh how time fliess! :(
Clearly we hardly took pics together!

This lovely girl here..
Dunno how we got closer after I came over to Melb!
We started talking more often tru msn n skype..
All the book recommendations she gave were awesome!
N she was always there for me when my blog says that i was down n depressed.
I seriously seriously appreciate it nat! Thank kew for reading my blog! n everything! :D

I remember reading ur blog abt u getting a place in HKU, I was so so so happie for u!
Do u rmb that time in skype, when u wanted to test ur Cantonese?
HAHAHA. I seriously cudnt stop laughingg! A rojak of 3 languages in a 3 word phrase!
I can never never forget that Nat! :p
BUT BUT BUT I shall hold my laughter for now, because i know the next time I see u, U'll speak more fluent than me already!
Then we can converse in Cantonese n text in Cantonese! It will be so much fun! :)

I'm sure I'll see u back in Dec in that place that we call home!
N we will build more memories together! N have more BBQs in ur hse till late night! :)
N if i ever get a chance to go to Hong Kong, promise me to let me bum in ur rooom n bring me to all the good foooood okay babe! =)
So now, I shall assign u to explore the whole of HK on my behalf!
No time to emo ok darlingg! =)

Here, I wish u all the best girl!
Fly safe n do take care!
U'll be badly missed by all of us. But we WILL see u sooooon! :)
Have fun n Study hard Natalie Ang!
God bless ya.
Lots of hugs n loves from me to u! :)

p/s: Let me know ur HK add n phone number when u get it ok! Mwahss. ^0^

-Jo-
4.29am
24.08.2009

No comments: