Saturday, August 29, 2009

Break.

MID SEM BREAK! Weeeeee.
I so cannot imagine i am still here breathing!
Thursday did not kill me. I SURVIVED!
Yay me people! YAY!=))

N yay us! :)
We made 64 million dollars!

My 1st mcd after 200 days in oz!
Happie food to release stress! =)

I officially spent my 1st day of break eating. taking medications. n SLEEPING.
Babi betul! :) n Yes I am still sick! @.@ Reason being I skipped a couple of days of meds. My bad. :(
But i enjoy just that very moment of not having UNIVERSITY in mind!
Totally RELAXED. not until an email arrived in my inbox n sort of bugged me. :(

Sighh.
Anyhoww. I am glad i am still surviving.
There is more to come! This break is not all about resting!
I have another paper after the break. URGH. @.@

Anyhow,
Happiee belated Burfday Jone! :)How nice to be hanging out with them after a long stresss thursday!

p/s: I am going to lodge an application to another uni. Hopefully the outcome will follow wad my heart says. :S

8.00pm

1 comment:

Swan.T said...

Take good care of yourself girl! Get well soon!