Thursday, August 13, 2009

week 4/12 :)

I have a 9.30am tute tomorrow. please ask me why I am still here!
My hand has been jogging for almost 4 hours on 12 pages of papers scribbling answers for 3 questions from my law tute tomorrow morning~
Urghh Law is cool~ but but I am thinking twice abt it ady~ >"<
So i guess too much of a hand exercise makes the brains awake tooo ehh..

Days have been bittersweet recently..
Bitter bitter coz uni work n stress is starting to pile up..
Sweeet because of a certain reason laa~
But but both bitter and sweet sort of balanced but not enough to cover my worries for the exams end of this semester!
Very emotional~ But but but.. study hard n persevere is all i can say to myself at this very moment~

Anyhoww,
HaPpiE belated 21st bUrfdAy Samuel~~Stupid pigg. Stop bullying me! >.<
lol lol lol. =]
Hope u enjoyed ur nite the other day!
n n n be patient larrr! 好戏在后头嘛~

tick tock tick tock.. Sked!

3am
13.08.09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW! SO SWEET! =) nice pic joanne lee!