Friday, October 23, 2009

Country Road, take me home.

Look readers, I know you are gonna find it shocking as u read this post.
But dont freak out, its really Joanne Lee Ching Whey typing! :)

Anyways, I'm feeling a lil weird today.
I've been thinking abt returning home and then leaving home all day today.
You'll prolly think that I am gonna rant abt how much i wanna go home again!
BUT HEY!
Today i feel different, in fact i'm sort off looking forward to this day.
Dont ask me why! I just feel this way today..

But of coz, I cant wait to go home! I cant wait to see and spend time with all of you! <3
Its just that i cant wait to come back here too coz i think i found sth that i can hardly put down at this very moment! :)

Yes yes i think my brains are screwed!
BTW, I'm surprised tooo! :) Is this a good thing or not?
I know i'm gonna regret thinking this way! @.@


2.38pm

No comments: