Friday, October 16, 2009

Of s'es and 21s.

Dear eLs,

Its funny how we can laugh and laugh and joke and joke about that certain 2 people!
Life's filled with laughter when you call.
So don't emo and smile and trust me, china pek is just one of the many good ones. =]
Hugss.

p/s: I'm sorry we burst your cap! :) Next time burst mine okayy! ^^

LOL.
Its the last day of week 12 ytd, a.k.a last for this semester and last for the year!
Finals upcoming in 2 weeks and I am definitely not prepared at all.
Thanks to those invisible yet unnecessary pressure I'm putting on myself.
Sighhh. I feel like crying.. T^T

我不要在这场比赛排最后。
你们可不可以别这么拼。
我会怕。


Adele, Lyndy, Eilene, Jean, Ling Chi and ALL the oz people that are reading this,
Study hard and all the best!!
Muakzz! ^0^

16.10.09

1 comment:

Adele said...

you jia you too!!^^