Saturday, October 10, 2009

Enough drama for the day.

Today is such a long day! :)
Received both long awaited letter and email this morning!
Definitely having very confusing internal conflict at the moment.
Shall set it aside for the time being and let God do the rest. =p
He'll know wad's best for me. c:

Went for All-U-Can-Eat Sushi in Kobe Jones today!
OMG we manage to gulp down SEVEN platters of this:I reckon I had enough sushi for the month.
Anyhoww, I had a great time catching up with the girls. =]
Forgive me for the bad picture!
Cant seem to save this picture. :(
But u get the idea laa. =D

Got my Prices and Markets test 2 scores today.
Kinda disappointing but its bearable.
I'll have to make it in my finals. Oh-so-pressured! @.@
On the other hand, just got my Marketing Stimulation Game scores fresh from the oven! :)
If I didnt interpret my scores wrongly, I'm satisfied with my scores! =]

Everything seems so clear now after blogging everything abt today. :)
I'm sorry if my blog contents seems to be confusing!
There are things that I have to keep deep down yet I still have the urge of jotting down! @.@
Thus, sowiee confused readers! Thanks for bearing with me!

1.10am
Do I have a choice to live under a separate roof?

1 comment:

Adele said...

i want SUSHI TOO!! CRAVING!!!