Sunday, October 11, 2009

It all started with a breakfast date.

Woke up super duper early today after agreeing to go for breakfast in that long awaited Mart130 breakfast place in St Kilda with Jean last night! :)
Definitely in a sleep deprived mood now.. zzZZzz.. @.@
But today was definitely a productive day! ^^
The weather was so so so goood! :)

Triple stack pancakes with berries n maple!
*pancake palour better!* :)

Corn fritters with bacon n sour cream!:)
*the sun! ><*

Headed to the State Library after a very fulfilling breakfast! =]
I'm so proud to be studying in Melbourne because the State Library is such an eye opener! -^^-
Will definitely head back to the library again! :) Thx Jean!! XD

Shocked! O.O

Rajin! :)

Poser! :)

Met my mentees & co. in Max Brenner on the way to safeway!
Its so nice to see them smile! =]
I reckon I've gotta do sth massive with them b4 i switch to my nerd mood. @.@

Oh oh oh n did i mention that i finally manage to oovoo a couple of my dearies a few of days back when i woke up early and found them online?! :)
Missed a few of them that were pigging!! We definitely gotta come on together one day ok babes!! :)

UK-Msia-Oz!
I miss u guys! C:

Till then, i'm sleepy= bed time! -.-

10.22pm
11.10.09
This is definitely not where I belong. I hate u.

1 comment:

Adele said...

I WANT PANCAKES! LOOKS YUMMY!!!!

hehehe.

STAY HAPPY! WEEE!