Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A different day.

Its enrolment day this morning. 

Its also the day my parents were heading home to kl.
Many say tat I dun feel ath when I left KL for Oz its because my parents were coming along.
To me, I say, Maybe yes. Or maybe not.

This morning I woke up with a really bad mood.
I kinda lost my mood coz my parents kept bugging me to get up and down.
Maybe they were more excited than I was.

When my sister n I were abt to leave,
My dad was like "This was like 13 yrs back. With ur red uniforms going to kindergarten."
Nvr expected to hv those words coming out from dad.
But yea. We bid our goodbyes n left.

I did not look into their eyes when i said goodbye.
I nvr turned back after I closed the door.
I was afraid.
N hey! Who wants to hv their student ID picture looking like a cry baby.

In RMIT was the enrollment session.
We waited for half an hour and stood outside tat lecture theatre.
I did not see big smiles like Karyan's.
Or brave girls tat approach everybody like Lyndy.
I dun feel good abt this whole new environment.

I hv the phobia everyone have, Meeting new ppl.
Wad kind of frens will I get?
Will I be lucky enuf to get frens like I had in High sch? Or College?

I am home alone now. With JR.
The apartment feels so empty now.
My dad’s not here watching tv. My mum’s not here clicking her blackberry.
I am feeling really really emo now.
Everything happened in a day.
I nit time to pick things up.
I miss all of u. I truly do. T.T
N all the outings. N the fights. N the stalking. N the yik yaks. N... N... N... N the list goes on..

N thxxx all for talking to me when I am feeling really emo.

No comments: