Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How am I suppose to feel?


The feeling is coming. i think. >.<
I refuse to fall asleep today. 
Due to the construction work tat is going
 to come along in my room after i leave, I am getting really worried abt all my precious things in my room. 
I am putting everything into the drawers like there's no tmr. >.<
N I keep repacking repacking n repacking my luggage. 
Am i excited? Or am i nervous? @.@

I feel really lost. Deeply lost. 
I hv so much to say. I hv so much to ask. I hv so much to tell. 
But time will not wait. N tat's an untwist-able fact. 
Farewells after farewells. Goodbyes after goodbyes. 
They mean a lot to me. =)
N yes. All of u mean a lot to me. 
Frankly, I still feel like i am going for a vacation. 
I din noe farewell cud be so sad until my dear Karyan cried. T.T
N i think the feeling came. 

The thing i hate most abt tmr is not tat I am leaving. 
I hate it becoz its Lutz daddy's b'd tmr n I cant celebrate with her. 
Her b'd wish last year tat I wanted to fulfill. Sighh. Crushed. T.T
But I really hope she'll hv a great one this year. =)

Happieee Burfday Daddy~~~ =)

N Lutz mummy all the way from russia contributed a blog post to me tat made me feel sad. 
Maybe tat's the feeling. Tat's the feeling tat I shud be hving. 
Becoz i feel normal now. Like how a person leaving home should feel. 

5.17am
10.2.09

1 comment:

*~Py~* said...

y sad?don sad la..sayang..my dear..muakz! love eu~don worry!! anything happen or got prob! blog to me! i will try to CONSOLE U~muakz! love u my dear son joanne lee ching whey~ no matter wat happen..i will always beside u~ok?