Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Freddo Orientation.

Orientation day was a blast today! =) 
Hahhaa. Better than I've expected! 
Met a couple of ppl! Mostly China Chinese, Hui Chin the Ipoh girl n Jon the Msian Angmo~
BBQ lunch was good too! =) Tho it was freezing out there at the rooftop~  
Lalalala. Freddo for me~~ Guess the story behind mr. froggie! =)

Tmr shall be the Festival Day! 
Clubs n societies to join!
Student Union? =) Thinking twice!
Gonna meet up with Jeanne~ Tat's a kick start I hope! 

The weather here in melb is so so so freaking weird! =)
Ytd was like oven hot n today is like freezing cold! 
But yeaa~ I still had a chance to go n hang out in the Carlton Garden with JR, Sis n Ron a couple of days back.
Hahahhaa. N yeah tat black fur ball down here is JR~ Damn cute rite!=)) 


N lastly its really nice to hang out in Max Brenner for a nice dark chocolate drink after a long long cold day!! =)
N a good plate of choc dessert! 
Yummmyy!! ^^

Tat's me! N Max Brenner's Hug Mug! =))
So nice to hug when u are feeling really cold~

Tonite.. I manage to catch up with some of my buddies back home~
I miss all of u so much!!!
My sisterhood, my brotherhood, my prefect gang, my Lutz n of coz my bro~ =)

Till then. Sleeping time! =)
Sowiee for the brief update! 
I got too excited chatting until i forgot all abt blogging! Ooops! ^^

3.18am
25.2.09

No comments: