Friday, February 20, 2009

Feels good. =)

Today was the best best day in oz so far..
Its great to meet up with all the G11s here in Oz land~
In a place where I feel like I am standing alone. 

Today Jean, TJ, Rachel, Yen Theng, Su Ann, Yen Theng's mum and Jean's dad n I went ard melbourne!
Jean TJ YT SA YT's Mum n I met in Vic market n went for lunch in Coconut Hse this afternoon!
Ahhh Msian food tat i really really miss!

Then then then we went to Melb U
Melb Uni is so so so so big! Like a maze!!
Can get really really lost!>.< *n we did!*
We met Mei Yin there! =) *today is a G11 day!!^^*

Then we went to Jean's place for a visit and sat down n chit chat!
Jean's dad was there! =)
So we invited him to hv dinner with us~~
Her concept blue apartment is so so so big!! 
Her bathroom is so so so so big tat it is enuf to beat my small lil living+kitchen+toilet downstairs~
N her bedroom is so so much bigger than mine upstairs!!

Then then then 7 of them also came to my shoe box for a visit!
Wad a big contrast!
7 ppl in my apartment? Imagine! @.@ 

Met up with Rachel in the State Library at 7pm n we went to Dessert Hse for Chinese food! 
Goood foood tat u must really try! =)
8 of us headed to QV n Big W n Laguna for a walk n went to Lygon St. for Freddo's! 
Freddo's durian ice cream!! =)) A good replacement if u really really miss durian in oz! =)

Walked Aunty, Yen Theng n Rachel home near Vic Market n then headed back at abt 11~ =)
Oh oh did i mention tat my apartment is just next to jean's?!
Its so nice of Uncle n Jean to watch me enter my apartment 1st b4 going back to their place! 
Thxxx! ^^

All in all~ Today is THE day after 10 days here. 
We will definitely do it more often~
The next thing we are planning to do is the Osaka Twilight Festival n n the last summer night market in Vic Market aka Pasar Malam~
Whoooosh!
I am so so so looking forward!!!

Its also so so great to meet up with all of ya! 
It feels so so home to be ard u guys n walking from one corner of melbourne to the other!
We really really walked a lot today! *claps^^* 
C ya guys this Sunday!! 
We must take lots of pics!!
Muakzzz! ^0^

Wishing tat the other G11s were here toooo. T.T

No comments: