Saturday, February 14, 2009

So far so good.

Its my 2nd time blogging since i've touched down melb. =)
It has been 3 days and I am doing good so far. 
Today dad touched down melb too! With my Breaking Dawn! ^^
Awwwww. No regrets at all ady! <3

1st day at the heart of Melb~ =)

Its a friday nite now. Or shud I say sat morning. =)
Tmr is Vday!
My apartment is along the main roads and the windows are open!
I can hear ppl singing outside and ppl talking really loud!
Ahhh. Wished I knew them to go down and join the fun!>"<
Like all of u now, celebrating eilene's b'd at her hse!
Oh gosh! I so so so wanna be there!! T.T

My study corner~ =)
Ahhh anyways! 
The good news is after Vday many many ppl will start
 to head towards melb!
Eilene, Yi jean, TJ, Yen Theng, Su ann, Giant, Karen, Rachel, Mei Yin n lots lots more i think!
Super looking forward! =)
Wishh all of u have a great flight aight! <3

My RMIT business campus~
Lastly! 
Happieee Vday to all!! =) 
Ahhhh I wanna go out with my darlings!!

&&&

Happieeeee Burfday to my dear Eilene Tan!!!! <3



O goshhh. U really cannot imagine how much i miss u!
Quick quick come over! 
Then we can go all ard! 
N yum cha in QV together!

Newayzzz. Hv a good day tmr aight! =))
N a great Vday tmr tooooo! <3>
Lolxx. xoxoxox!

&&&

Thank u all for mentioning me in ur blog!
N all the sms-es!
*esp the sms from uk ^^*
I m really really touched!
Even if we eventually loose contacts..
Do bear in mind that
U will always be on my mind
N
I, Joanne Lee was once a passer by in ur life.=)

Nitez Peeps~! xoxo! =)

1.41am
14/2/08

1 comment:

William said...

looks like you're doing great over there! :)