Friday, January 9, 2009

Of caremel and candles. =)

Yo yo yo! I am back from hk! =))
Hahaha~ Had a great time burning a hole in my mum's pocket!
The food the sales the scenery the ppl! EVERYTHING is so so so good!^^
See my investment? My header photo! Damn cute rite?!?! =)
Its like a house floating on the water! hahaha!














Lolxx.
Newayzzz I missed my lpz's n my lutz mummy's b'd!
Ahhhh Therefore i shall ganti balik now~~~

Happieeeee belated Burfddaaaayyy LPZ!!!!
I bet u had a really great time selling booksss on ur bd rite?! Lolx!



















Hope u had a great time today!!

And thxxx for being my model of the day!!! =))
Hahahaha! xoxoxoxo!













And the other is my mummy tat is struggling in Russia!!

Happieee belated Burfday mummy!!!! =)
Hope u are hving a great time over there!!
Really hope to see u soooon!











p/s: Looking at my picasa web album really make me feel tat
I really miss high sch..
















n Lutz.. T.T













The very super protected son of the Lutz family~ =)
The feeling i miss.. is indescribable~

11.30pm
9.1.09

No comments: