Monday, January 12, 2009

The list goes on...

My mum is off to Singapore today for work.. 
Frankly.. Its not such a bad thing after all.. 
I needed some space to breathe.. 
I readlly did.. 
Things are not the same now.. 
But I am not gonna go on abt it..

Well b4 my mum left.. 
She has been going on and on and on abt the things i must do b4 i go off to aussie.. 
I am darn frus abt it as i really hate ppl telling me wad to do when i noe myself wad exactly i hv to do.. 
Sighh.. I guess listing the things out is the oni way for me to get over it.. ><

1. Visa approval- tat means medical check up
2. Clear the Study room
3. Clear my bedroom
4. Collect i.c
5. Give all my books away
6. Check eyes
7. Start packing! 

I am gonna start from the top of my checklist..
Going for my medic check up tmr..
N i just got my baby mac mac home from godfamily's hse.. 
They told me to gulp down water! 
So here I am.. Blogging.. While drinking water!=) n reading Breaking Dawn.. =)




















1am
12.1.09

No comments: