Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happiee Birthdayy!! =)

Whoosh~
On my last 11 days in msia.. 
Its Xing's B'd! =)
Wad an important day!^^

Happieeee Burfday Xing!! =))
Xing n her cake N our b'd prezzie to her- the froggie tshirt.

Yupp so the usual gang went to chilis in mv to celebrate. =)
Ling En oni limited an hour and a half for us coz she hv IELTS exam tmr! 
Darn potong steam! But anyhow, Gooood luck gurl! ^^
 

Ahhh I can see time is passing real fast. So I've gotta appreciate the times with them. 
"快乐的时间总是过得很快,又是时间说拜拜~ " Xing's fav phrase.
In one year time, I'll be back!=)

Today was a long long day indeed~ 
Kicked start from Petaling st. to mv then to DPC. 
Spend a good long day in mv doing lots of things and running ard with LPZ. 
I just came back from godfamily's place coz godpa cooked shabu-shabu tonite.
Omg its damn good until I cant stop!
Ahhh so sinful~ >.<
Lol. 

I am looking forward to tmr! =)) Ahhh I finally get to see my lutzzzzz!!

Till then. ^^

No comments: