Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reunited. =)))

Round 1- Breakfast session
The Lutz that I missed. N I'll miss. T.T

Round 2- Lou Sang
Sr2scB. Still very much the same. =)

Next up, sth totally unrelated. >.<

Melbourne's weather is going super super crazy! 
Hv been speculating the temperature over there, and guess wad!
Melb's afternoon temp can be up to 44 degrees and it can actually drop till 20 degrees at nite!~ 
Damn crazy! I super super wont be surprise if I actually fall sick there.. ><
Melbourne has experienced a record heatwave, with three days over 43 degrees this week and the CBD reaching 44.2 degrees at 2.30pm AEST.
Anyhow,
My international Student ID fresh from the oven! =)

10 days! T.T

1 comment:

*~Py~* said...

eh~sui zai! reunion~whr got?miss ur mami here ler~lolz i oso got isic..hehehe~ mis lutz alot wei~haiz..kylie n sharene bcome prettier edi~sobz~