Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY updates

p/s: If u manage to catch my previous emo post.. Scrape it aight! =)

Alert: I hv 12 days left.
CNY celebrations are getting really boring. 
I guess it started since the year i started staying away from gambling. 
Lol. Not sure if its a bad thing.
This year was like the usual. Eat. gambling. more eating. more gambling!


Ahh then comes the angpau. 
Frankly I hvnt counted my angpau money yet. =)
Lol. i guess from the minute u start learning to earn money, angpau money to you is close to nothing. 
This year I've gotten a relatively BIG angpau from uncle tik, due to the fact tat I'll be leaving!
When I say big, I mean really big n thick that gave me a really big headache! >.< 
Anyhow, thx again uncle tik. =)

Besides. This year was a lil different.
Aunty chin, godfamily n our house got blessings from the chief of Ti-ratana. =)
Just like 6 years ago when we shifted into this new hse. 
Lol. I find chants really soothing somehow. ^^

Today is 初四 d~ =) 
The CNY mood is slowly flowing away. 
From less to little. 
For the pass 3 days, I've been spending time with the company tat I'll miss. 
Which makes me think, 
wud it be harder for me to say goodbye if I continue spending time with them so often? T.T

No comments: