Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drawer.

Things to do no. 2- Clear the study room.
Ahh another mission accomplished!=) 
Mum's gonna repaint the whole house and refurbish my good o' study room into her "yoga" room. 
So i had to tidy up everything and throw everything away in the study room~
I finally brought down the usual mess and cleared every single part of the room~ =) 


Going thru all those mess was actually kinda fun! ^^
I found a lot of stuff~ 
From primary to high school and to college~ 
Really see the difference in all my work...
All the different different pictures..
Nearly laugh my heads off! =)
 
In another month time~ Uni will kick start!
Thru this long walk tat lasted for 18 yrs.. 
I will hv to believe that the path ahead of me will be as smooth as the route i took.. 
There will be memories like the ones I had.. And it will be all worth it to be kept into this drawer.. Like the rest of the memories.. =)

I noe its no use turning back the clock n looking back at all the memories..
But I really wanna say.. 
I miss Lutz..
I miss my bro.. 
I miss Prefectorial Board..
I miss High School..
I miss College.. 
I will miss N2o..
I will miss MCA..
I will miss G11..
I will miss my beloved prefect gang.. 
I will miss the sisterhood.. 
I will miss my family..
I will miss the company I hv here.. 

I will eventually hv to move on to the route ahead of me.
I will take wadeva it takes to walk tru this path tat is laid ahead of me.
And pocket all the great memories I had this 18 years.
I promise. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be cynical here but my bet is that after a year, you would have found a new circle of friends, a new life and a new frame of mind.

That doesn't mean you're not loyal to what and who you have in Malaysia, but people do move on. It does not take you being overseas to move on, but some of your friends who stay in Malaysia for tertiary education also move on to different lives.

I've moved on from Ave Maria Convent to Sam Tet to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia to Canberra. I stay in touch with just one or two people from each 'circle' of friends.

What I'm saying is, do not hold on too much to what's going to be the past soon. Embrace the future with optimism. Changes are part of growing. Some things never change though and you know that. For example, your family will never stop loving you and they will always be there for you.

I've been in Australia for 2.5 years now. I'd say I'm rather clear about the pros and cons of this country as well as Malaysia's. I'm sure you will know what I mean when you're here..