Friday, April 3, 2009

April's Fool

Helllo there. =)
I really wish that wasnt an april's fool joke in that previous blog post. 
Sighh. 
My darlings are angry because i fooled them. Sowieee darlings. 
U guys make me feel appreciated. Thank kewwww. 
I love all of u. <3>

N u lyndy lim. Seeing u staying up till wee hours kills ya know. So get to bed when u are suppose to. Otherwise I come back n kill u ahhh. =))  

N leong karyan. U know we love u. Stay strong. N be who u wanna be. XD U hv the sisterhood holding ur back for ya. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

N Henri tan. Thank kew for all those random calls~ Sometimes u calling me when i am walking along the streets make me feel like I am heading home. Weird but yeahh, thank kew. XD

N estee hooo. Box n burst me laa. =) I really feel like mati-ing now. Miss u really lots. Talk to me ok! =) Kekekkee. XD

N kylie chin. Hahaha. Its just an april's fool joke if u din notice. =) I really wan it to come true, but everybody knows it wudnt. Grey hopes. T.T haha. But no worries, i will call u out when i reach home. N u hv to drive me to connaught. LOL.

N eilene tan! Aihhh. I wanna balik oso laaaa.  Can u squeeze me into ur bag?? Or make it the other way, since u are made of bones, u shud go into the luggage instead. HAHA. I need to see u NOW! =) 

No comments: