Saturday, April 18, 2009

Caution: Ample time n a filled stomach needed from u.

Eh eh eh.Just noticed my blog is filled with emo post!
OMG. So freaking sowieee my dear readers! =) 
I ganti balik some happening post okay. XD

Presently, there's so much happening in my life. 
Clashing timetables and busy schedules.
I am going tru the "see step walk step" life everyday. 
Not knowing wad to expect tmr, or the day after.But I am trained to get used to this kinda random routine.=) 
So yeaa i am coping. =)

Well many of u know that i am moving home soon. 
I will get the keys to my new place on monday and then we can start moving in d!
But but its sort of clashing my timetable coz I hv my MID SEM TEST the next day. 
N the worst thing is that the test is the effing annoying subject! 
Yes u got it, ACCOUNTING. >.<

Till now my hse is still in a big big mess. 
I hvnt started packing yet. So i dunno wad to expect on monday. =)
But everything will b fine when the time comes! 
Tat's the principle that I have been holding on tat walked me till today.

The old view.
The very famous La Trobe Street. XD

The new view. =) 
Docklands! XD My fav hang out place!<3>

Kkk. Let me show u some of the ppl i enjoy hanging out in uni. XD 
And the food that is making me grow even more sideways. >.< 
But u oni live once on this earth, so so gotta appreciate all the nice nice foood! =)

The people. =) 
Ngam ngam in one photo~ XD
Gigi, Samuel, Evelyn, Me, Claudya.=)
We met in stats class!
Those moments where we have to pasang all ears when the tut-tut train lecturer starts talking.
He goes like "u may wanna write this down.. bla bla bla bla~"

That's Gigi~ 
Gg.com. =) haha. Taman Tun gurl. XD
Guess her age ppl! 
This sexy babe is like the best best shopping n crapping n hanging out patner here! =)
I met her in our 1st accounting tute!
She got exempted from Accounting after that!
So unfair! Ditch me! >.<
But we manage to arrange to get to the same macroecons lecture after that!
This women lives in Jean's apartment!
Will miss those moments when we walk to uni together! 
N those times where i just randomly ask u to come over for dinner!
Haihh. Next time u better roll over to spencer street okay. XD

Claudya tan. 
The singaporean tat only goes back once in 6 YEARS!
Beat that man! Its like getting a medical degree! haha.
I miss this women lahh. 
She got her whole sem exempted. >.<
Ditch meeee toooo!! Ishhhy.
But its surprising how we only had a few lecs together and how close we are today!
She has a good voice btw! XD

I love msians n singaporeans!=))
Yea yea kill me lahh.

Next up,
FOOD.

Sofia Pizza and Pasta
Pasta Mista from Sofia! XD 
Yummmy. =)

PIZZA. =)

Kobe Jones.
Sis n Me n Ron in Kobe Jones Docklands!!^0^

Lollipop Sushi!

Caterpillar Sushi. XD

Very Yummy pork ribs! =)

Some very simple desert that cost a BOMB.
N i mean a bomb!
U can literally buy 2 big whole secret recipe cakes and LOTS of banofee pies with that price! O.O

Fredo's
This is the Durian Ice cream I have been talking abt.
Best Durian Ice cream in Melbourne apparently!
Nice medicine for me heart when I miss home. XD
*Thumbs up*

Yum Cha.
When we say yum cha here, we dont mean mamak!
We mean dim sum!XD
OMG. SS2!
BUT u can really find really nice dim sums here!
That's my favourite term when it comes to food! - YUM CHA. =)

A whole bowl of COW ORGANS.
Woooo.
Fear factor! XD

Ikea.
Ikea's Meatballs with mash potatoes!
Reminds me of home!
I hv been having this big crave since I went to Ikea the other day for some furniture shopping!
OMG. The food there is so so so cheap!=)
Save cost! XD

Fish Bar
Familiar faces? 
Yes. The gurls from G11! =)
Fish and Chips n Calimari from Fish Bar in Docklands!
Its kinda over rated laa. >.<
Victoria Market's one nicer! XD

Having ur very own box of Fish and Chips while enjoying the sea view is wad u call QUALITY life.
Unfortunately we cant have that everyday. T.T

Boost.
Aussie's famous Boost juice! XD
That's my very 1st Boost.=)
Mango Passion smoothy! <3 
*Karyannn! Mango!=)*
I gave my 1st time to Boost juice in Docklands!

I am officially in love with docklands!
Docklands is 5 mins away from my new place. 
Oh no. Bad sign! >.<

The Good news.
Skyped with mum today. 
She will be coming over this winter as planned. =)
BUT! My dad may be coming too!XD XD XD
If u know me well enuf u will find it weird for me to be yelling out happily abt this.
But i am happie.
Also! Mum says that godma might be coming this winter together with them too!
OMG. I love to hear this!

Then then mum told me that Uncle Thiam Lai left for melbourne last nite!
He is here he is here! =)
Finally! Once he is here, means its april!
Meanssss a few more guests n then its time to go back home!! =))
Lalalala. I miss my uncles! N my god family! <3

Then then just the other day~
Adele told me that she may come to aussie this june!! =)
OMG. This women makes my day lahh. 
U must come okay!=))

AND AND. Its one more day closer to seeing loo sheng loong!
1st of may is the reunion night at my place Mr Loo!
Must confirm ur time with me okay! XD Lalalaa. I cant wait! =)

One assignment down on friday! =)
That's the computing assignment!
Din get the results i wanted from the excel worksheet~ But i m fine with it. =D

The Bad News.
LPZ told me that her dad dun let her come aussie with Eunice! T.T
Sobzzz. But she will try!
I am so so touched LPZ! 
Thanks for taking out one month of hard work to pay for an air ticket here.
But seriously! Dont okay! I heart ache!

My darling lyndy oso cannot come see me d~ 
Mum dun let. T.T Sobzz. 
But but I know I will see my darling soon enuf!
I miss u! ^^

Havent got the time to skype with my sisterhoood!
I will spare some time for u gurls real soon!
U guys must spare some time for me okkk! xoxoxo.

Just got my stats test marks. 
Sighh. Did real bad laa. I think i failed. =(
Gotta try harder next time!
Hate it when my brains go hay wire whenever it comes to math!

FINALLY.
Happieee Belated Burfdayyy Kylieee Chin! 
Okaayyy. This is a long and satisfying post for me. =)
Thx for reading my dear readers! XD
Muakxxx.

10pm
18.4.09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! i think i will be going to London instead. Cos the air fairs are pretty cheap! But no worries! i'll come by whenever i can. i wld like to make a trip there. maybe i'll go work soon. and earn money for the trip!!!! ^_^. omg excited. ^^