Saturday, April 11, 2009

I love malaysia. <3

I've officially survived in melbourne for 2 months!! =)) 
2 months that I won't say "I am doing fine" when u ask me how i am. 
It takes time to really feel that way. 
Coz I still talk abt msia everyday. =) n the people around me tend to remind me abt msia everyday. Especially, the food. XD

U may be surprised when i tell u abt those who are constantly telling me abt roti canai, nasi lemak n bak kut teh. N clubbing back in msia!
Just the other day, the australian guy that lives in msia, Jon, that many of u may hv read abt in my blog was telling me abt nasi lemak
His fren was going back to msia this easter and and he told his fren to bring nasi lemak back for him no matter wad!! =) *its illegal n impossible. lol.*
Jon and Gigi, tmn tun's pretty girl! also told me that nth beats clubbing in msia!
I can't prove that, coz i very good girl wan o..kay..! =) ngek ngek! 
N n the next day samuel, who's a half msian n half hong kee that lives in hong kong was telling me how much he misses bak kut teh n roti canai n a lot of other things lahh. XD

I feel really weird when they are telling me things like this~
Because u wudnt expect an australian telling u abt the nice spicy stuff back home! 
N n a hong kee n half msian to be telling u how nice bak kut teh is when hong kong is such a food paradise!
BUT it proves that msia is truly the food paradise!
U may not agree now, but when u go abroad, I reckon u will feel it! 

Thus, people people who are planning to come over really soon! *points at loong*
EAT MORE MAMAK N BKT! 
I bet u will miss it! XD

Faces to be revealed soon! =)) 
Hang in there readers! 
I'll show u the ppl that I suka berhang out in Uni soon. XD
Kecuali lu-tau-siapa.
Tak tau? Tanya aku. =)

xoxoxoxoxo buddies! 
Miss ya all~ 

9.27am
11.4.09

No comments: