Saturday, April 4, 2009

Theft.

I know i hv been blogging a lot lately. *just lk karyan*
But i just feeel like telling the world wad's running in my head and passing those nerves. 
Its ok if the world doesnt read them, at least I know I took the effort to tell the world the things I wanna say.

But yea. Today. I feel like telling my fellow readers that yesterday I had my really doomed day.
Sighh. 
Anyone walking along the streets that saw me would hv tot that someone robbed me or sth. 
YES u got it. ROBBED.

Gahhh.
Some freaking reckless idiot stole my pendrive. 
It was also my fault that i left it there. I hate my carelessness. 
But just a glimpse n its gone. 
Gahh. My computing assignment!!! T.T 
I worked it up to the HD level n now I hv to do it again. 
N i totally lost the momentum to do it. I seriously lost it. 
It doesnt matter anymore. I dun give a damn on this idiot blardy assignment! 
But deep inside i know this is not wad i am thinking. 

Haihh. i feel like pouring now. 
But the tears doesnt come. 
I wan my happie food! 
I nit a pair of ears to listen to me! 
But crying n eating n telling ppl abt it wudnt make a difference i know.
My assignments wont come back to me. 

"U've gotta learn from the obstacles uni puts along ur way. Going to uni is not so much abt the education." - Quoted from my godbro

Loosing my assignment n my pendrive is just one of the obstacles. 
I've learnt my lesson. T.T

1 comment:

Henri Tan said...

Well, its ok. My pendrive was also stolen or rather being robbed away from me as I was walking my way to the train station as usual. So dun feel so bad ok?