Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its all abt acccounting!

Yo yo readers!
Sowiee for the lack of updates! hehehe.

Today's topic abt accounting is slightly different! =)
Hehehehhee.
I shall officially take back all my words abt accounting and make a new sentence abt it. XD
"I love accounting. <3"


Lolxxx. Just got my mid sem exam paper today. XD
Hehehehee. As above! u know why i love accounting now rite?
The feeling of achieving sth after all the hard work is really really goood.
Tho i hv to constantly tell myself its actually nth to boast abt!
But each time i look at the paper i will smileee to myself. XD
Nth beats this feeling. n i love it. XD
Hehehe.

On the other hand, its my 4th nite in Neo 200. =)
The above is my master piece on the wall of MY very own room.
It looks like the old one but but but every picture is pasted up with all my heart ok. XD
Will show u guys pics soon enuf.
I am seriously thankful to be staying in here.
Thank you mum n dad.
Tho i still dun like the idea of investment. but yea.
N thx Gigi Ng for ur superb help!
I wudnt know wad to do without u wei. Seriously! >.<

6 years darling. SIX. =(

Just talked to my lovely darlings on the phone n skype too.
Tonite is like the nite that i feel like i miss home again. =(
Its been so long since i get to fall asleep watching tv. hehehe.
N thankfully i manage to wake up in time to call my darlings as planned. hehe.

Ohhh n i saw loong today!
Looooking good yo! XD hehehehe.
I think i almost teared the moment i saw him outside the state library!
But but but I am so so happie. =)

Praying for miracles to happen for my darling as promised. =D

I get so happie talking abt this friday.
I am looking forward to seeing u eilene tan. =)

Okaay i shud really get going.
Econs exam this thurs. Dun get too over confident joanne lee.

Study hard my dear. No maggie mee k?? >.<
1.34am
29.4.09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! AMAZING! HAHAHA!

Keep it up man!!

Very nice. =)