Monday, April 13, 2009

Last 3rd day of hols.

Told myself to start studying today. But nope, I turned myself down today again. 
Its such a wrong choice to let u-noe-who to do that part of the kumpulan kerja rumah. 
Haihh. Should have known it earlier. >.<

After dinner tonite, I couldn't go online due to my sis's gaga-ness over FB poker and I didn't wanna face my books. 
Instead I re-read these two precious of mine. =) 


The feelings I had reading them this time were kinda different. 
Teared looking at the pics and flashing back the good o times as usual, just like that day on the plane. 
Really thankful to have such great bunch of good friends. 
I know u guys are the once that I can and will keep foreva and ever. <3
And u guys are the only reason that is pulling my heart home.

Thus, I decided to finish up this video today and upload it to tell all of u how much I appreciate ur companies. =) I really mean it. 
Thank you so so much for everything. <3 



Please bear in mind that I will be there for you no matter what just like how u guys will stand by me whether if it rains or shine. 
I heart u people. =)

10.48pm
13/4/09

No comments: