Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1st day.

1st day of uni today!
A lil different from the 1st day last sem!
I didnt have the urge to get to know more people anymore..
Which i probably a bad sign.. >.<

Generally today was a great kick start for the sem!
AND i had my 1st commercial law lecture today!
We will definitely have a BLAST in this sub this sem!
Honestly, it aint as bad as I imagined. :)

Met up Claud for lunch!
Unfortunately we dont have any lectures together this sem.
But have no fear! We can still bond by having lunch together! :)

BTW. Today is one of my G11's bro's big day!
I still hvnt officially wished him yet and he is probably kinda mad at me now! :)
Are u Henri Tan?! XD

hApPiE bUrfdAy Henri Tan Kok Yan!!!
Hope u are having a blasting day! :)

U were there for me during the times I needed ears.
U would call me at any random day when I least expect.
U usually update me about anything under the sun every now and then.
U are the one that will hint me when things are cracking and falling apart.
U are always the chillax one whenever the whole world is in a mess.
U are the sporting one and hang around with others and tat is wad makes u so special!
I feel calm around you and I can possibly tell u everything under the moon!
I appreciate u as a brother Henri Tan!
That will NEVER change! N our bonds together with the gang will always hang on!
I miss u brother! :)
Do take care okay!
I cant wait to see u soooon!

I feel for u, Post it notes.

12.00am

No comments: