Friday, July 17, 2009

No reasons.

Thank you all for the kindness and the time taken to read my previous 'essay-like' blog.
I know i seldom blog tat way n usually its a very emo-fied post.
But thank you thank you thank you every single one of u for emailing, msn-ing, skyping n leaving blog comments to talk me out of things.
I'm fine now with just a couple of things hogging my tiny-beany mind.
At least i've got out of the verge of exploding!

On the up up up side, i'm very happie with the Longchamp bag mum bought me b4 she left.
I rmb having tat debate with her that morning abt branded bags and hell, i think we almost fought in that cafe!
But anyhow, I m very much happie with it besides the fact that i love the WHITE but its the magnet of DIRT n STAINS. hmmm.
Thxx mummy! =)

On the other hand, I was on my way to dinner ytd and my sis checked the mail box!
N then I caught a glimpse of a bottle in the mailbox and i was thinking "which drunk freak threw his alcohol bottle in our letterbox?"
LOL. Took a closer look and it was for me!!
It was rolls n rolls of letters from my darling bro bro!!
So so so so so effing happieeeee! U really really made my day bro!=)
I love yaaaa! XD

Also yesterday nite itself i went to yum cha with Gigi after dinner!
I hvnt been out so late for such a long long long time!
Ahhh i love our bonding sessions! =))
So many days of sleeping late training actually came into use!
I came home abt 4am n I wasnt sleeeeeeepyyy!
I call tat insomia i guess!


OH n n n n I've finally told mum tat "Slow and steady wins the race!"
I've decided to take only 4 subjects next sem..
N also let go the job opportunities and put all my heads into books!
Listen up readers! please be my witness!
"I will not continue to take up Juris Doctor-Law after my degree IF i dont get a DISTINCTION for my COMMERCIAL LAW next sem!"
*pheww its taking me a lot of courage to write this down.. breathes..*

kayss.. Overall I enjoyed every single bit of ytd!
I guess tat sums up the frustrations of my previous blog!
Thank God for walking me through those hard times..
I am reading A Walk to Remember noww!
Thx nat for the intro!! I love the book! =))

Happieee Burfdayy F.B.I.L!! =)
Ehhh Its ur bd man!
Get a life! Instead of Dota-ing in front of me now!
Anyhoww, Thxx for everything!=)

Tatas readers! XD Heart u!

one day when i stop writing lil notes like these, plz congratulate me because it will mean tat i've learnt to let things go.

2.42pm

No comments: