Monday, July 27, 2009

A day i wish nvr ended.

Sat: 25th July 2009

Dear diary,

Today was definitely a blast!
Everything fell into place so perfectly.
I really wished this day never ever ended!
Because good things were rolling down like a snow ball~

I went for bowling with 63 other people from the Foundation Studies Mentoring Program (FSMP) tat morning.
Just when i was deciding whether to go or not, i still went after all n definitely did not regret it at all! =)
Met lots of wonderful people! Kind and friendly people! XD
I had a really fun bunch of lane buddies and I reckon we were most probably the noisiest group in there! =)

Our hands! =)


Thanks Jade for making this happen!
If it werent because of him tat got me in, I wudnt have had so much fun today! =)

After bowling a few of us went for food hunting!
But I had to "fast" because I was meeting my darling eilene for dinner!
So so I cud oni watch them eat!
But good berbonding times pass really fast! :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Met up with Eilene in the train station tat evening!
Had Boost juice n chilled outside the state library!
I spilled beans! Lots n lots of beans!
But i nvr regretted it because she made me feel better in a way! Thx darling! =)

Thumbs down for clear soup! *being sarcastic*

Had sze chuan steamboat for dinner that night with loong n jia shen.
FULL FULL FULL.
I think i almost vomited!
It was a good dinner tho! Apart from all the sweating n sniffing n sobbing!
I cant imagine we are malaysians! This spicy ma la sup totally knocked 4 of us out! =.=
But good experience maa! XD


Thumbs up for 麻辣! *sarcasm*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After dinner came home to skype with Nene all the way from ipoh! =)
Ahhh emoness but I really wished we cud talked longer! T.T
The line broked after a while n i cudnt even take a good picture~ Sobss. T.T


I miss my grandparents!

Then skyped with Henri Tan oso!
Very random but this guy never fail to make me smile~~ =D
Thank kew Henri Tan! XD



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear diary,

If everyday is gonna turn out like this day..
I will definitely be the happiest gurl on earth!
Lovess.

Its hard to get u out of my mind.

4.30am

No comments: